This course is designed for students who would like to score A or A+ in SPM Chemistry. Click here to learn how we can help you to achieve your goal.
Live Tuition vs Recorded Lesson vs Tuition Center
Tutor: Mr Kwee SK (14 years experience (year 2012) in teaching SPM Physics and Chemistry. Also the course designer of MyHomeTuition.com).
Form 5 Chapter 3: Oxidation and Reduction (Continue 2)
- Corrosion as a Redox Reaction
- Rusting of Iron
- Electrochemical Corrosion
- Controlling rusting
- Series of reactivity of metals
- Position of carbon in the series of reactivity of metals
- Position of hydrogen in the reactivity series of metals
- Application of the Reactivity Series of Metals In The Extraction of Metals.
- Extraction of Iron
- Extraction of Tin
Learning material available in this course:
- Recorded lessons
- Printed note (Will be sent to subscribers’ house by post.)
- Presentation slides (The slides tutor used in teaching.)
- Interactive Exercise)
- Interactive Flashcard)
- Interactive Mind Map)
- Discussion board (For students to ask question at any time. The question will be emailed to the tutor and the tutor will reply as soon as possible.
MyHomeTuition.com’s online tuition is designed for students who would like to score A or A+ in their SPM exam, and ready to work for it. The course is designed by our tutor and e-learning course designer, Mr Kwee. The course is designed in such a way that it is
- Easy to be understood
- Easy to be remembered (Mind Maps and Flashcards)
- Exam oriented (Frequently asked question in exam and solution)
- Easy to be revised (Revise in 1 day)