The advantages of using wind as a source of energy to generate electricity are.
- It is renewable energy.
- It does not pollute the environment.
- It is suitable for the mountain area because the wind speed in the mountain area is relatively high.
The disadvantages of using wind as a source of energy are.
- A large area is needed to build the windmills.
- The windmills will produce a high level of noise.
- The power generated is inconsistent due to the inconsistent of the wind speed and wind direction.